Event Ideal for Students, Professionals, Companies
MELBOURNE, FLA. — Local professionals and students interested in learning more about Florida Institute of Technology’s graduate programs are invited to an open house from 3-7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 9, at the Clemente Center on campus.
The free, no-pressure, fair-style program will introduce attendees to the many graduate school opportunities available at Florida Tech. Academic areas represented will include:
- Computing & Cybersecurity
- Engineering – Aerospace, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Engineering Systems, Mechanical, Ocean Engineering
- Human-Centered Design
- Oceanography, Meteorology and Environmental Science
- Science – Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Education, Mathematics, Physics & Space Science
- Psychology & Applied Behavior Analysis
During the event, attendees will have the opportunity to explore the master’s, doctoral and certificate programs available on campus, online and off-site (including Orlando and Kennedy Space Center) and speak directly with faculty in areas of interest. Information will also be available on graduate admissions, assistantships and scholarships. The application process may be started at the open house, as well. Staff from Graduate Admissions, Extended Studies, Online Learning and Continuing Education will also be on hand.
Complimentary refreshments will be available.
Pre-registration is recommended. Please visit https://fitgradschool.eventbrite.com to register and for additional details and directions to the event.