Panther Career Link is New and Improved!
First we would like to welcome back all our returning students and extend a warm welcome to our new students. We hope you all had a fantastic summer!
Career Management Services is your one-stop shop for all career related questions. We are here to assist students as they search for internships and full-time jobs upon graduation.
The greatest tool we have in assisting students is Panther Career Link which returning students will notice is different from last year. Over the summer we have upgraded our Panther Career Link to run off a new system that is simpler to use and more powerful than our previous system.
To start using Panther Career Link your will need to activate your account. The following instructions should help you get started.
All students will have accounts created for them in Panther Career Link. Please follow these instructions for activating your account. Your username will be your Florida Tech Email Address ending in “@my.fit.edu”
1. Visit www.myinterfase.com/fit/student.
2. Click “Reset Password”.
3. Enter your Username (Your Florida Tech Email Address) and click “Reset Password”. *
4. You will receive an email at your Florida Tech Email Address from email@example.com with the subject Password Reset containing your temporary password.
5. Return to the Student Login page and log in using your username and temporary password.
6. Please complete your profile in order to begin using Panther Career Link.
*If you receive an error that your username is not found please contact the Career Management Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org