Preparing for a Job Fair
By Kristiana Henkel
Mark your calendars! Employer Day is coming.
February 13th, 2013
11:00 am to 3:00 pm
This is your chance to network with recruiters from different companies and find out more about what opportunities await you upon graduation. We here in Career Management Services want to make sure you are prepared so please take a moment to review this hand checklist.
1. Put together Business Professional attire.
2. Practice your handshake and your smile.
3. Begin researching employers that will be there. (You can find out who is coming Panther Career Link.)
4. Prepare your Personal Introduction or 1-Minute Pitch!
5. Have your resume reviewed and get it printed it up.
For more advice, attend the Panther Prep Steps Workshop presented by our Assistant Director Delicia Lewis. Space is limited so please sign up in Panther Career Link.