College of Business Adds New Graduate Degree in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Master of Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• Create a product from vision to fruition.
• Bring your concept to life in a classroom environment.
• Hone your skills to become a corporate leader.
• Innovate a solution to a complex problem.
• Learn how to pitch a business proposal to investors.
• Work effectively in a high-performance team.
Complete the interdisciplinary degree in one year (30 credits).
Start Fall 2013. Scholarships available.
All majors welcome.
Sign up today!
Contact Dr. Henry Perez (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Abram Walton (email@example.com) for more information.
Visit our Web Site: http://www.fit.edu/programs/grad/ms_innovation_entrepreneurship