MELBOURNE, FLA. —The Florida Institute of Technology Women’s Business Center (WBC) will host “Lunch and Learn: Getting Started with Constant Contact,” Oct. 6, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The event will be held at the Denius Student Center’s Hartley Room and the cost is $15.
This is an introduction to the Constant Contact e-mail marketing product for new users and reinforcement for experienced users to be sure their skills are up-to-date. The session will show how to use Constant Contact to design e-mail newsletters:
• How to brand your e-mails to match websites and logos
• How to work with links and graphics for a polished, professional look
• How to analyze results and target your most profitable customers
• How to link Facebook, Twitter and Linked-In to your newsletters
• How to use the most recent Constant Contact new features
A copy of the presentation, downloadable resources and other helpful links will be e-mailed to participants after the workshop. Participants should bring business cards with current e-mail addresses.
For more information and to R.S.V.P., send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or register online at wbc.fit.edu.