Sponsorships Available for Annual Business and Leadership Event
MELBOURNE, FLA. — weVENTURE Melbourne, a Central Florida-based organization launched at Florida Institute of Technology and focused on accelerating sustainable business growth for entrepreneurs, is hosting its annual IMPACT Business and Leadership Summit from 1-5 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 24, at the Henegar in Melbourne.
The theme of this year’s summit is, “Interesting Stories from Interesting Women.”
The event features inspiring community leaders, influencers and an award-winning female entrepreneur, all discussing their journeys and the business lessons they learned along the way. There will also be networking with many of Central Florida’s highest profile business leaders.
With 400 expected attendees, from C-level professionals to small business owners, the IMPACT Summit reaches a broad and influential audience. Sponsorships remain available in several categories:
- Diamond, $5,000: 6-foot vendor table in main lobby, reserved seating for eight guests, logo placement on website and print materials, brief speaking opportunity, and four tickets for VIP reception following the event.
- Emerald, $3,000: 6-foot vendor table in main lobby, reserved seating for eight guests, logo placement on website and print materials, and three tickets for VIP reception following the event.
- Ruby, $1,500: 6-foot vendor table in main lobby, reserved table for four guests, logo placement on website and print materials, and two tickets for VIP reception following the event.
- Table, $500: Reserved table for four guests, logo placement on website and print materials, and two tickets for VIP reception following the event.
Current sponsors include Health First, Bank of America, Everything Brevard, Kegman Inc., Alluvionic, Brevard Achievement Center, Space Coast Daily, FLORIDA TODAY and SpaceCoast Marketing.
Confirmed speakers at the summit include:
- Kelsey Humphreys, media entrepreneur, ThePursuit.TV;
- Carol Craig, CEO/CFO, Craig Technologies;
- Amicitia Maloon-Gibson, Ph.D., executive ‘leaderpreneur,’ national speaker, consultant and certified mediator and life coach;
- Tina Lange, APR, president and chief strategist, Strategic Ink Public Relations;
- Alecia Blattler, director of workplace giving, United Way of Brevard.
Humphreys is a nationally recognized media entrepreneur, journalist and author. Host of the successful talk show The Pursuit, she serves as a contributor to Entrepreneur.com, Success.com, Huffington Post and LifeHack.org. She is also the author of the Amazon bestseller Go Solo.
Additional speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
“We are excited to debut a new format for this year’s IMPACT Summit in downtown Melbourne at the Henegar with a handful of amazing women sharing their inspiring stories. There really hasn’t been anything quite like this in Brevard,” said weVENTURE Executive Director Erica Lemp. “Following the summit, we hope that attendees will join us in supporting our community’s small businesses during ‘Eat, Play and Shop,’ a new addition to the event.”
As in previous years, the Summit is expected to sell out. Registration is required and tickets are $75. Online registration is available at http://weventure.fit.edu/.
Call 321-674-7007 for more information and to inquire about sponsorships.
To learn more about weVENTURE and its services, please visit http://mlb.weventure.org/.