Six to be Commissioned at Florida Tech May 8, Including Palm Bay Resident
MELBOURNE, FLA. — Palm Bay resident Shaun J. Alf is among six U.S. Army cadets receiving commissions as second lieutenants at Florida Institute of Technology
May 8. Alf, who will enter the Military Intelligence branch, will also receive his bachelor’s degree in communications.
Also earning commissions and receiving bachelor’s degrees are:
• Cassie R. Bonadeo, mathematics, Medical Service Corps
• Aric H. Jensen, aerospace engineering, Aviation
• Andrew S. Nestor, aviation management, Ordnance
• Roman H. Pietris, forensic psychology, Medical Service Corps
• Brent A. Turner, interdisciplinary studies, Military Intelligence
After graduating the morning of May 8, the six cadets will participate in a commissioning ceremony at 2 p.m. on campus in the Hartley Room of the Denius
Student Center. The guest speaker will be U.S. Army Captain Fadji Kumapley, a 2005 Florida Tech graduate.