It’s that time of the semester. You’re chugging coffee (or your caffeinated beverage of choice) like nobody’s business, and we’re leaving the lights on a little longer to help you get by.
Our hours for the final days of the Spring 2015 semester:
Wednesday, April 29th: 8am – 2am
Thursday, April 30th: 8am – 2am
Friday, May 1st: 8am – 9pm
Saturday, May 2nd: 9am – 9pm
Sunday, May 3rd: 10am – 2am
Monday, May 4th: 8am – 2am
Tuesday, May 5th: 8am – 2am
Wednesday, May 6th: 8am – 2am
Thursday, May 7th: 8am – 9pm
Friday, May 8th (Commencement): 9am – 2pm
Saturday, May 9th – Sunday, May 10th: CLOSED
Some things to keep in mind while you’re hitting the books:
- If you’re studying with friends, reserve a library study room ahead of time and beat the rush. Punctuality is appreciated! If you’re more than 15 minutes late to pick up your key, your reservation may be cancelled. Pay your punctuality forward and return your key on time for the next group in line. You can make same-day reservations from our convenient self-serve screen on the first floor.
- Do you want ants? Trash left on the tables and floor gets us ants. Do your part, and place your trash in the designated receptacles. Can’t find a trashcan big enough for you pizza box, or the trashcan in your study room is full? Over-sized trashcans are available in the copy rooms on each floor.
- Mmm, donuts. Grab a free donut (courtesy of the Library and the Florida Tech Deans) and a free cup of coffee (courtesy of the Library Cafe) from 7pm – 9pm on April 28th – 30th.
- Lara Coffrey, a licensed massage therapist will be in the library on May 5, 6, and 7 giving chair massages. Tips are appreciated!
- Stress relief dogs are back! Get your pets and hugs in on May 5 and 7 between 1pm and 3pm.